Rue de Babylone Arm Chair
Framed by 19th century Parisian architecture, the Rue de Babylone guides both locals and tourists alike through the most celebrated and unassumed segments of Paris. Referencing the angles and silhouettes of the rue, Christophe Delcourt’s design subtly emulates the stature of the French capital.
- DesignerChristophe Delcourt
- FinishFull upholstered in fabric or leather
- Dimensions105.5cm W x 81cm D x 76cm H
- Arm Height63.8cm
- Seat Height38.5cm
- COM / COL9m / 16sq.m
- CertificationsBritish Standard Foam / US. CAL. Bull 117-2013 Foam
- SustainabilityFoam Free Packaging
- ProductionMade to Order
A vocational student, Christophe Delcourt perfected his craft in the ateliers of Paris. His founding pedagogy guides his design philosophy and dedication to purity of form, honest proportions, and commitment to materiality.