Granville Bridge Side Chair
Towering above Granville Island – Vancouver’s beloved artistic and cultural hub – the cantilevered Granville Street Bridge runs through the heart of the city into the buzzing downtown core’s entertainment district. The soft upholstery of Sebastian Herkner’s Granville Bridge Chair reflects the serene grey skies of Vancouver while the hardwood structure imitates the suspension bridge itself with its supportive bent plywood back.
- DesignerSebastian Herkner
- FinishSolid oak frame, fully upholstered in fabric or leather
- Dimensions52cm W x 57cm D x 82cm H
- Seat Height45cm
- COM / COL2m / 2.5sq.m
- CertificationsCATAS EN 16139 L1
- SustainabilityFSC Wood & Foam Free Packaging
- ProductionMade to Order
Cultural mix master Sebastian Herkner was born in 1981 in Bad Mergentheim. He studied product design at the HfG Offenbach am Main, the Offenbach University of Art and Design.