Sandy Cove Sofa
Composed of jutting sea-cliff footpaths and clapboard houses, the offshore of Newfoundland Fogo Island is set against a striking coastline. Celebrated by the remote coastal community and its visitors, Sandy Cove is a curving gathering place. Sebastian Herkner’s use of buttresses echo both the natural formations propping up the rugged coastline and their prominence along some of Fogo’s most humble and beautiful structures.
Available Options for Sandy Cove Sofa
- DesignerSebastian Herkner
- FinishFull upholstered in fabric or leather
- Dimensions190cm W x 108cm D x 70cm H
- Arm Height70cm
- Seat Height40cm
- COM / COL8.5m / 17.1sq.m
- CertificationsBritish Standard Foam / US. CAL. Bull 117-2013 Foam
- SustainabilityFoam Free Packaging
- ProductionMade to Order
Cultural mix master Sebastian Herkner was born in 1981 in Bad Mergentheim. He studied product design at the HfG Offenbach am Main, the Offenbach University of Art and Design.